If you’re just starting out as a contractor or have received an ‘inside’ IR35 SDS, you may be considering Umbrella employment.
In the video below, we provide a few hints and tips so you know what to look out for when you’re choosing an Umbrella company.
The Umbrella company that puts YOU first
With Crest Plus Umbrella, you’ll have access to a range of exclusive employment rights and benefits including:
- Free consultation to discuss whether Umbrella is right for you
- Sample take-home pay calculations to understand CLEARLY how you’ll get paid
- Employment benefits including holiday pay, sick pay, and maternity/paternity leaveWide range of insurance included as standard: £10m Employers’ Liability, £10m Public Liability, £5m Professional Indemnity
- PLUS – Personal Accident Insurance which covers your commute too
- Save for the future with our Employers’ contribution pension scheme (or continue to pay into your private pension / SIPP for no additional cost)
- FCSA-accredited for 100% compliance
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of contracting while building a record of continuous employment – great when applying for mortgages & loans
- Support from our expert team whenever you need it
- Access to our market-leading employee rewards programme – offering discounts on everything from high-street and leisure, to tech, travel, and PPE.