You will need to file a tax return if:
- You are self -employed or a partner in a partnership
- You are a company director
- You have significant untaxed savings or investment income
- You own land or property that is being let
- Your household receives Child Benefit and you have income in excess of £50,000
- You have income from overseas
- You have sold or given an asset away (such as a holiday home or some shares)
- You’ve lived or worked abroad or aren’t domiciled in the UK
Many people find completing a return complicated and time-consuming so it’s no wonder that almost 900,000 people missed H M Revenue & Customs deadline this year …..and consequently were fined!
Worse still is the figure of 105,000 people who were fined in 2014 for incorrect completion.
We charge a fixed priced fee – so avoiding nasty surprises and we will:
- Complete your tax return and all necessary schedules
- Calculate your tax position
- Send you a full copy of the completed return and explain your tax position
- File your return online with H M Revenue & Customs
- Liaise with the HMRC on your behalf
- Be available for all your tax queries and questions throughout the year
We promise to:
- Maximise your income by working to ensure that you pay only what you owe
- Respond to any communication within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
- Always work in a proactive, friendly, compliant manner – providing you with up to the minute advice which is pertinent to your business.