With almost 20 years’ experience supporting construction contractors, we offer a clear and comprehensive service to people in the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS).
We work with thousands of construction contractors to help them enjoy all the benefits of flexible working while we take care of tax and related paperwork.
Our service has been designed to enable you to enjoy the freedom and flexibility which comes with being self-employed. It’s open to anyone in the construction industry who is registered with the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) with HMRC. Once registered, you can join our CIS service at any time and then go to work, safe in the knowledge that you are compliant with HMRC’s rules.
Just some of the great reasons to choose Crest Plus CIS
- Free Contractor Assessment to ensure CIS is a suitable option for you
- Market-leading personal accident insurance (which covers your commute too)
- 100% compliant – we understand CIS compliance, so you don’t have to
- No risk surrounding IR35 regulations (provided you are not working through a PSC or mini-umbrella)
- Get paid on time, every time. Our straightforward payments process means no delays, no matter what
- Simple and easy registration – ready to work without delay
- Detailed pay illustrations from the outset – so you know exactly what to expect
- Support from our experienced team whenever you need it – we’re here to help!
- Access to thousands of savings with our exclusive rewards scheme – Crest Plus Advantage
Support with your Self-Assessment Tax Return
Our seamless service means you’ll receive your take-home pay on time every week. At the end of the year, you’ll need to work out what expenses you’re entitled to and then submit a self-assessment tax return, though we can help with that too.
New to contracting?
If you’re new to contracting and not sure which route to choose, click here to read our informative guide comparing CIS vs PSC contracting. Or, if you need help with registering for the CIS scheme, our team will guide you through the process. If you are already in the CIS scheme, then we can conduct a quick and simple set-up process to enable you to begin work without delay.