It’s our priority to ensure that every contractor with Crest Plus has peace of mind. That’s why we can provide you with access to a comprehensive insurance package to provide protection from the moment you leave your house.
When you join Crest Plus, as well as receiving standard insurances for Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and Employers’ Liability, you’ll also benefit from great Personal Accident Cover too. This cover, included free-of-charge as soon as you join Crest Plus, means you and your family will be able to claim in the event of an accident at work or during your commute. Typically, if you suffer a personal injury at work, you will need to appoint a solicitor to obtain compensation from the Employers’ Liability insurance, whereas the benefits under our Personal Accident insurance are payable no matter who is at fault.
Accidents can and do happen, but this great insurance package gives you and your family greater peace of mind.
The Personal Accident cover includes:
- Temporary total disablement up to £200 per week (absences of less than 2 weeks are excluded) – invaluable cover, commonly depended on by contractors during periods of injury or incapacity to cover bills and other necessary payments
- Protection in the event of loss of sight, limb, speech (up to £100,000 per condition)
- Protection in the event of loss of hearing (one ear – up to £40,000, both ears up to £100,000)
- Permanent total disablement (up to £100,000)
- Cover for loss of life, giving your next of kin up to £100,000
- You’re covered, even when working abroad*
What You’re Covered For
As well as Personal Accident cover, all of our contractors benefit from the following insurance cover as standard:
- Professional Indemnity up to £5m
- Public Liability up to £10m
- Employers’ Liability up to £10m
This insurance applies to all workers, including drivers, plant operators, healthcare professionals and offshore workers (except USA and Canada). Safety-critical and manual rail workers are automatically included (except PICOP, PICOS).
We Make It Easy
All the information you need about your insurance cover will be provided when you join Crest Plus as part of our welcome process. Ongoing, you’ll be able to login to our client portal at any time to see the most up-to-date documentation.