As one of the UK’s longest-established contracting companies, we take the hassle out of employment and taxes for thousands of contractors.
Our FCSA-accredited Umbrella service helps you maximise your take-home pay and enjoy full employment rights while giving you peace of mind knowing that you are fully compliant with HMRC’s rules.
Choosing the right Umbrella
If you’re just starting out as a contractor or have received an ‘inside’ IR35 Status Determination Statement, you may be considering Umbrella employment. In the video below, we explain what you should look out for to ensure you’re choosing an Umbrella company that will put you first: helping you maximise your take-home pay compliantly while offering a range of great employment rights and benefits.
Putting You First
Our team will enable you to focus on building your contractor income while we take care of all your paperwork. We’ll sort out your invoicing, tax and National Insurance contributions, and ensure you are paid correctly and on time.
- Free consultation to discuss whether Umbrella is the right choice for you.
- Sample take-home pay calculation.
- Receive all employment benefits including holiday pay, sick pay, maternity and paternity leave etc.
- Easy to switch between assignments whilst building a record of continuous employment.
- Save for the future with our pension scheme – if you have a private pension, you can continue to pay into it at no extra cost.
- Personal accident insurance included as standard: we cover your commute too.
- Professional indemnity up to £5,000,000.
- Public liability up to £10,000,000.
- Employers’ liability up to £10,000,000.
- Wide range of insurance cover included as standard.
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits from our specially selected partners with our exclusive rewards scheme: Crest Plus Advantage.
Why choose Crest Plus?
Established in 1999, we now have one of the most knowledgeable and experienced Umbrella payments teams in the industry, providing accurate, on-time payments alongside tailored support and advice to contractors. We are fully accredited by the FCSA so you can rest assured that we do everything as it should be done.
We’ll keep in touch with you throughout and will be proactive in texting you to let you know when your payments have been made. Our team of advisors is on hand whenever you need advice or information about any aspect of working as a contractor. Our whole service is underpinned by our values which are focused on putting you first, that’s why we’re a preferred supplier to the UK’s leading recruitment agencies.
New to contracting?
If you’re new to contracting, we will help you decide if an Umbrella offering is the best option for you. Generally speaking, it will give you the best take-home pay if you’re earning £15 an hour or less. If you earn more than that, you may be better off using our Limited Company contractor service. Our expert team is on hand to help you make the right choice.